Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scars

One of the first things we experienced together was the fantastic mauling of my dick. She had a birth control device that involved plugs and plastic wires, sharp little plastic wires. I had a demonic desire that would not be denied. I swallowed her, as I do, voluntarily thrusting home again and again, for days and weeks on end. The little wire, conveniently placed for easy extraction is not designed with the well endowed man in mind. And here I was hard as the Rock of Gibraltar and straddling, willing woman beneath; me, riding on that herbal cloud, I paid little attention to the inconsequential pain of a small prick. That rutting mauled my dick and left scars. But I love them.

I have learned to live with them and I know how they behave. Today I noticed that … those scars are healing. I can tell because the itch is deep. It’s fresh skin under there; it’s the scabs finally peeling off. I see this as I doctor my wounds and I realize two things at once. I acquired these wounds over three years ago and they have never healed, not like they should. And that I loved her even then. I loved her while with every thrust I voluntarily mauled my dick further. But now, I see improvement. I am sure they will leave deep scars that will itch forever but they are healing and so am I.

That relationship was … Hard and FAST, it was Deep and VAST. It was not meant to become volatile though. It wasn’t supposed to turn out like it did. I promise you that my friends I had no intention of creating the scars I created. Those scars are like the relationship deep and vast and though they may heal I am sure that they will itch forever and I hope that she’s healing.

One of the first things we experienced together was the mauling of my dick but one of the last was the mauling of our relationship. I know neither was intended and I know that the creation of one set of scars was more pleasurable than the other and I do truly hope that we are healing. And though we’ll always have and remember those scars, I hope they are the good kind, the ones that remind us why we were in love once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what ever you want to say here. I have my ViewPoint you have yours. All I ask is kep it civil.