Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Love in Sex

So, It's another lovely Saturday. It's pouring rain here in Texas and it has been for days. Rainy days often put people in an amorus state, and here recently amour has been on the agenda around here. Sex with my girlfriend has been great from the beginning. As expected it would, it has been getting better as we get to know one another, but this better is different.

I have been having sex for quite a few years now. Over the years I've become a better lover through a love of practicing the art. I used to say, "When I go in there I am going in to put on a fucking show." Though in many ways that statement holds true, in my older age I think that sex has become more about the person, or people, than the act itself. Factoring in something other than your dick, or pussy, as the case may be, brings into the act more emotion than I'd ever considered before. One can still fuck. I like to fuck, and sometimes we just fuck around here. Fucking is always an option...the possibilities are out there, especially if you love sex like we do. Anyone who is not fucking should find some one, or some ones' lay down some ground rules, compromise, negotiate, beg, and get down to fucking, it will work wonders towards making your days more tolerable. Three cheers for fucking!

Fuck me baby, but fuck me especially if I love you and you love me back. I don't mean puppy love, or lingering lust, I mean love me bitch like you love nothing except your kids, and love me differently from them because I want you to fuck me all over with your love. Love me like that, then come swallow my dick. I mean there is something truly fantastic about fucking someone you love, I know that now like I never have before. My girlfriend and I had a long night of fantastic sex last night. I mean worn out in the wee hours, need to be awake in an hour in a half sex, and I wanted nothing more than to fuck her again this morning when I saw her laying there wrapped in red sheets. Hell she is laying beside me now and I want to stick my dick on her lips, a nipple in my mouth, a great heaping handfull of ass in my hand. It's all because I love her I tell you. Her sexy just turns me on, her swagger is unmatched, her understanding, boldness, passion, confidence, the out right balls of this woman turns me on. Is it because so much about her turns me on that I love her, or do I love her because so much about her turns me on? Does the question even matter?

I love her, and she loves me back, in a crazy way and that love drives the passion like a fucking big block 454. We haven't compromised for eachother, we've contracted one another to an open ended deal. That makes it hard for all of you who wish you were we, and had one or both of the two. You'd have to be a spectacular specimen of a person because we each feel we already have the best thing going. Why bother with you, when I have all I need making me cum on a regular basis. We will remain together as long as we love each other like we do today. We are planning to grow old together, but even if it winds up we don't I can tell you we may fuck until the dust blows away forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what ever you want to say here. I have my ViewPoint you have yours. All I ask is kep it civil.