Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stay Calm and Don't Waste Bullets

Truth is, before I even get to the meat here, is that we live in a highly competitive world. Everyone is out to get theirs and if you are in their way most of them will sell you and their momma out to get ahead. I am here to tell you though, that we can fight our way through.

The one redeeming quality I find in human beings is our ability to come together and create ways to survive. Not simply survive on this planet but thrive and dominate it. This is largely done through intimidation and force of arms, I admit, that's why I am going to show you, even you scholars how to surivie in the wide, dark and frightening world.

Rule number one, stick together. Do you have a friend? Good, make it your every effort to be the est friend you can be to that person. Are you a friend? Then do your best to weed out the negative elements in your life. This way you won't accidentally pollute the rest of your life with their poison.

Once you have a solid social base you can begin intermingling them. Invite people from every aspect of your wide social network to parties you organize. And you must never forget to make apperances at the parties your friends throw. In this way you will find elements that come together smoothly and they will associate their meeting with you. Your social network then expands and you are always invited to the parties.

Now you have a solid social network and a group of people who care enough to promote what you do and who you care enough about to promote what they do. Little at a time, together, we can build a completely new way of thinking about how we do business. Who would I trust best to take a great picture of me? The photographer I know personally. Who would I rather fuck with my dreads? The Hairdresser i sare joints with. Who would I rather illistrate my book? The Artist i know. Shit, we could all have our own business and work so closely together that once  customer is cauht in the web, they are ours forever.

Keep this in mind, the others will come for us. They have to, we will be jackin' all they spots. In the dark of the night, remember that we have always been here, by your side, rockin' the mutha-fucking beat. Stay calm and don't waste bullets...we'll fight our way up out this butch.   

1 comment:

  1. How to build an anarchy and hide them in society 101. Lol. Good stuff but also a very good thought out solution for the inept sheep hearses masses that need to breathe and break free.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what ever you want to say here. I have my ViewPoint you have yours. All I ask is kep it civil.