Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What is up with you and the Rats?

Not so long ago I decided I wanted a rat.
http://www.dapper.com.au/g3bokehrope1.jpg
Not just any rat...I wanted a companion. I wanted a little friend I could sneak into restaurants, freak my kiddo out with, and write stories about. I saw these two tiny grey rats in a pet store one day. They captured my mind and my heart in those few moments. I have been digging in and preparing myself to become a first time rat owner. The idea, the dragon and the rat, is very cool for me and I intend to create a new bond between myself and nature through the nurturing of a different sort of relationship.

So, dear friends. With that said. I need advice, ideas, assistance, names, ideas, tricks, treats and anything you can send me about our rat friends.

Anything is helpful.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Ariel has & loves her lil' rats. I sent her message on FB with the link to this blog. Perhaps she can give you some advice. :)

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to say what ever you want to say here. I have my ViewPoint you have yours. All I ask is kep it civil.