Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Darlin' Girl

My Darlin', darlin girl.
Nothing in this world more precious to me
nothing in this world more pure
I sing to you because i simply cannot help myself
when I see you I am flooded,
simply overwhelemed with joy!
And what comes forth from me is a song, sung
in the spontinaiety of the moment.
I can see you there
dancing in the rain
twirling, the wind in your hair and a
smile on your lips.
YOU Are Adorable.
Meaning; I gaze upon you with adoration,
pure adoration, i feel as if I could kneel at your feet
darlin' girl,
your world mine, I yours, your knight forever; there to defend your kingdom no matter where it be.
I yours forever.
But I must stand and defend, and guide you forward in this world I myself know so little about.
Here where i often stumble and fall I provide your light. And so...
I dance in the rain with you, flying like a kite
singing like a bird with joy overflowing my heart.
If, in your life you ever remember a single thing
Remember this.
I love you with all of my heart and soul darlin girl I simply adore YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what ever you want to say here. I have my ViewPoint you have yours. All I ask is kep it civil.