Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A life lesson

This weeks lesson is entitled:
What the Fuck you niggas
wanna do?
By Davin Kimble
Let's go the nigga!
You stepped up, chest up
Eyebrow frowned
Arms all flexed up
Don't think that bowin' and showin that crazy front
Won't get you bumped, crumped, trumped and dumped.
Yo, I'm a mad man too
I put the Fu in Fool
And some how, I bet now
I'm just lil' bit madder than you.
You stepped up, chest up
Breath all foul
Fists all clenched shut,
Nigga What!?
Is that a threat?
Nigga, bet! I'm ret ta wreck.
I throw bows and shit
I'll power ya pods, phones bones and shit.
I gots super hero power
Gots clones and shit.
You stepped up, chest up
'bout to be mad
Cuzz ya clothes got messed up
Don't run nigga what?
You awakened the beast
So you can stay to fight back
For the crowd at least.
Don't make me hunt you
Cuzz I will catch you and when I do,
Nigga OOOhh!
You know there is another definition for fool
Like that' what I'll make you
I'll break you
You stepped up, chest up
Mind all gone
About to come as close to god as ya ass wanna get
Divine Power Wreckin'
Mutha Fucka Checkin'
Nigga Disrespectin'
Baddest Dragon you never wanted to meet
I'll destroy you fool
Get a clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to say what ever you want to say here. I have my ViewPoint you have yours. All I ask is kep it civil.